Ingersoll Rand 215G 3/8" Impact Wrench
Edge Series 3/8" Drive, 160 ft-lb Torque Reverse Air Impactool
Tremendous power and longer life make the EDGE Series 215G a popular choice. The 215G offers all the advantages of the single-hammer impact mechanism for removing and replacing bolts without a struggle. The 215G gives you all the power you need in a compact package, letting you access tight spaces while delivering 160 ft-lb of maximum torque. Applications for the 215G include: tire changing, engine repair, engine component installation and removal, body work installation and removal, farm implement assembly and repair. General equipment, auto repair & maintenance, boat repair, and truck repair.
- 215G Impact Wrench
- Operating Manual
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Recommended Torque Range: 25-125 ft-lbs
- Maximum Torque: 160 ft-lbs
- No-load RPM: 9,500
- No-load BPM: 1,500
- Max Operating Pressure: 90 PSI
- Average CFM: 3.0
- CFM @ Load: 13.0
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8" ID
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Jumbo hammer impact mechanism gives you the ability to power up to 160 ft-lbs of torque for your toughest applications.
- Variable speed trigger gives you the control to adjust the toolÕs speed for any kind of project you are working on.
- Ergonomic grip ensures comfort while using the tool.
- Handle exhaust blows air away from your project, eliminating the mess and increasing your productivity.
- Powerful 6-vane motor is durable and tough enough to complete the task at hand.
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator allows operator to control power in either direction while using the tool.
Applications include general assembly, home or shop maintenance.