Ridgid 33103 SeeSnake MicroDrain Inspection System
The MicroDrain MicroExplorer Configuration
The SeeSnake MicroDrain inspection system is a portable pipe inspection diagnostic reel and camera specifically for small pipes and conduits, It provides a unique removable pushrod drum, for convenience un cleaning or replacing pushrods. It also has a removeable system cable, enabling the MicroDrain tyo be configured for use with any SeeSnake camera control unit, or for the use with the lightweight hand-held MicroExplorer digital inspection camera monitor.
The MicroDrain will allow you to quickly inspect places previously unreachable - providing true accessibility, increased efficiency, and reduced job time.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 33103 SeeSnake MicroDrain Reel
- MicroExplorer Camera Cradle
- System Cable for MicroExplorer
- MicroExplorer Connector Plug
NOTE: Does not include the MicroExplorer
- Camera Head: 0.86"
- Cable Length: 30' Cable
- Cable Diameter: 0.33" (8.3 mm)
- Line Capacity: 1.25" to 3"
- Width: 6.6"
- Height: 17.5"
- Resolution: 510 x 496 NTSC
- Ball guide: 2 Included
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Length: 13.25"
- Small Diameter and tight turn radius camera head gets you through many toilet traps and 1-1/4" lines.
- Multiple Monitor compatibility allows you to use the microDrain reel with your SeeSnake monitor or the MicroExplorer Digital Inspection Camera.
- Lightweight and compact unit allows you to easily stow and carry the camera in your truck and onto the job site providing solutions whenever and wherever you need them.
- Durable and reliable construction quality that you have come to expect from the Ridgid SeeSnake name.