General Tools Drill Accessories
General's drill accessories are engineered to do precision work in the many specialized drilling and cutting operations required of fine carpentry and metalworking. They expand the capabilities of portable electric drills, drill presses, drill stands, bit braces and hand drills.
Precision Drill Guide
General's drill guide brings drill press accuracy and versatility to handheld and power drilling jobs. Includes 3/8" chuck and chuck key.
- Slide lock for sanding and buffing applications.
- Drills accurate right-angled or variable angled holes with built-in protractor scale.
- Adjusts 45° in either direction of vertical drill position.
- Anchoring pins hold the guide securely in place on flat surfaces, narrow edges, or large tubing.
- V-groove for positioning round stock, pipe, or tubing.
- Built-in depth stop.
- Use with 3/8" and 1/2" portable electric drills.
- Portable and lightweight; folds flat for toolbox storage.
- Heavy gage stainless steel gage conveniently identifies drill bit sizes.
- Etched graduations are filled in black to give high contrast and will not wear off.
- Gage measures 2-3/8" x 6-3/4" overall.
- Stainless steel will not rust.