Festool TS 75 EQ-F-Plus-FS Track Saw
8-1/4" Plunge Cut Circular Saw with 75" Rail - 575390
Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- TS 75 EQ Circular Saw
- 75" Guide Rail FS 1900
- Universal Saw Blade
- Sight Window
- Systainer SYS 5 T-Loc
Cut through your workload like never before with the TS 75 plunge-cut saw. Take on bigger projects with our largest cutting depth yet - 2 15/16" or 2 3/4" with the included guide rail. And with 13 amps of adjustable power, the TS 75 has plenty of muscle to spare - powerful enough to cut through steel doors. And it won't tire you out as quickly since it weighs less than 14 lbs. A limit stop and slip clutch drastically reduce the effects of kickbacks, making the TS 75 much safer to use. The splinter guard and guide rail make glue-ready cuts a reality. Add it all up and you have a fierce, versatile saw that's easy on the user and tough on everything else. Unlike conventional pendulum-cover circular saws, Festool's design allows the saw blade to retract into the housing giving you the option to start and end the cut accurately anywhere on the material. All of this innovation means a quicker, safer and more cost-effective precision tool. The dust extraction port ensures less dust and a clear view of the workpiece.
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 13.0 Amps, 120V (1,600 Watts)
- Saw Blade Speed: 1,350 to 3,550 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 47 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down w/Track: 2-3/4"
At 45 Degrees w/Track: 2-1/8"
Straight Down w/o Track: 2-15/16"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- The TS 75 is our most powerful plunge cut saw, providing enough power to slice through the toughest of materials with little concern for swirl or burn marks.
- Simple depth adjustment allows you to expose only the part of the blade necessary for the cut. The plunge action allows cut placement anywhere on the cut line for straight cuts or cut-outs into material.
- Integrated spring-loaded riving knife keeps the cut kerf open and the material away from the rear of the blade, reducing the chance of kickback and leaving the user in control.
- Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material. The electronics also maintain a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw's motor from thermal and current overload.