Festool HK 55 EBQ-Plus-FSK420 Kit
Portable Track Saw with FSK 420 Cross-Cut Guide Rail
Making exact and repeated cuts quickly and accurately anywhere without taking materials to a miter saw or sacrificing accuracy with a standard circular saw, makes this the ultimate solution for all wood processing on the jobsite. Coupled with FSK Guide Rails with integrated angle stops, HK saws bring a higher degree of efficiency, repeatability, accuracy, and quality of cut unlike any circular saw before. Also compatible with all existing FS Guide Rails.
- HK 55 Circular Saw
- FSK420 Guide Rail
- Standard 18-Tooth Blade
- Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC
This tool is eligible for the Festool Trade Up Promo.
Click Trade Up Promo for more information.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 10.0 Amps, 120V
- Saw Blade Speed: 2,000 to 5,200 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 50 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down: 2-1/8"
At 45 Degrees: 1-5/8"
At 50 Degrees: 1-1/2"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Guide Rail Cut Capacity: 16-1/2" (420mm)
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
- High-torque 1200 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when sawing.
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge.
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50 degrees.
- Sawing system: HKC complete with FSK cross cutting guide rail and FS guide rail.
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail.