Festool OF 1400 EQ Router, 574692
The OF 1400 EQ router provides 1,400 Watts of power in a machine that weighs less than 10 lbs. It accepts 1/2", 1/4" or 8mm bits. With enough power to handle most routing tasks and small enough to be extremely maneuverable, the OF 1400 is the one router every tradesperson should own. With a category-leading 2-3/4" plunge depth, precise to 1/256" (1/10 mm), this router gives you the power, precision, depth-of-cut, and dust extraction capabilities that will simplify your routing tasks.
- OF 1400 EQ Router
- Dust Extraction Hood
- Chip Catcher
- 8 mm, 1/4" and 1/2" Collets
- Guide Bushing Adaptor
- Chip Catcher
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer 4 Carrying Case
Tool not available for export.
This tool is eligible for the Festool Trade Up Promo.
Click Trade Up Promo for more information.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 11.7 Amps, 120V
- Speed: 10,000 to 22,500 RPM
- Quick Depth Adjustment Range: 2-3/4" (55 mm)
- Fine Depth Adjustment Range: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Adjustment Accuracy: 1/256" (0.1 mm)
- Collet Dia Range: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8 mm
- Weight: 5.94 lbs
- Ratcheting Spindle: One wrench bit changes with ratcheting action for faster and easier bit changes.
- Double Column Clamping: One knob locks the plunge depth securely for less ,otor to plate deflection.
- Dust Extraction: Integrated dust extraction port extracts dust from the point of generation, increasing visibility and saving valuable clean-up time. The port is angled so that the hose stays in line with the power cord.
- Precision Depth Adjustment: Micro-adjustability to 1/256" allows you to dial in your routing with tremendous precision.
- Swiveling Chip Deflector: Included chip deflector can be used with edge forming bits, maximizing chip and dust extraction even around curves and corners.
- Tool-less Inserts: Teplate guide bushings are self-centering and can be inserted tool-free. The swiveling chip deflector can also be attached and removed without tools.
- 2-3/4" Plunge Depth: Enhanced depth is especially useful when routing on top of a template.