Festool OF 2200 EB Plunge Router, 574689
The OF 2200 is the most powerful Festool router. It can easily plunge into 8/4 hard maple and make a 1/2" groove in a single pass. With 2200 watts of power, you might think you are working with a portable shaper. Designed for exceptional maneuverability, the OF 2200 incorporates many new ergonomic design features, making it easy to control, and a pleasure to use on the jobsite or in the shop.
- OF 2200 EB Plunge Router
- Dust Extraction Hood & Chip Deflector
- 1/2" Clamping Collet
- Universal Template Guide Adapter
- Collet Wrench
- Systainer #4
Tool not available for export.
This tool is eligible for the Festool Trade Up Promo.
Click Trade Up Promo for more information.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 18.0 Amps, 120V
- Speed: 10,000 to 22,000 RPM
- Column Stroke: 3-1/8"
- Fine Adjustment: 1/256"
- Max Bit Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Weight: 17.2 lbs
- Four Position Depth Stop Turret - Control plunge depth with the ability to set pre-configurable depths using the four-position turret.
- Double Locking Plunge Columns - Locking mechanism actuates against both of the anodized plunge columns to prevent movement. The plunge depth is locked with a single twist of the locking knob located at your fingertips on the routers handle.
- Retractable, Spring-Loaded 360 degrees Dust Shroud - The shroud maximizes dust extraction while providing high visibility to the work piece.
- Locking Depth Stop Rod - Allows you to save time by locking the router in its plunged position and calibrate the plunge depth using the four-position depth stop turrent in a single step.
- Variable Speed Control - Dial in the appropriate spindle speed based on the material and application. An onboard cross reference guide shows the spindle RPM for each setting.
- Magnetic Spindle Brake - Faster, more reliable method of retarding spindle motion. Helps prolong the service life of the motor versus a mechanical or electronical method.
- Intuitive Controls - Controls are clearly labeled with icons indicating purpose and adjustment direction. Work smarter without having to locate the manual to make less common adjustments.
- Triple Bearing Design - Features a Triple bearing Design which dampens spindle and bit deflection. With bearings at the top, middle and bottom, the spindle is less likely to wobble.