Festool RO 125 FEQ Rotex Sander
5" Dual Mode Sander
The Rotex Sander RO 125 FEQ gives you everything Rotex has to offer in a smaller, lighter package. The new RO 125 puts dual-mode, triple-function performance into a comfortable, 4.4 pounds. This 5" sander does it all - coarse sanding, fine sanding, and polishing. It's perfect for woodworkers, painters, solid surface fabricators, and anyone who needs to sand in a variety of places and positions. With near-total dust extraction, exceptional ergonomics, and many advanced features, this is a small sander that does a very big job.
- RO 125 FEQ Rotex Sander
- StickFix 5" Soft Sanding Pad
- Abrasive Sheet Test Set
- Edge Protector
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer 2 Carrying Case
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 4.2 Amps, 120V
- Pad Diameter: 5"
- Sanding Stroke: 9/64"
- Speed-Rotary Motion: 300 - 600 RPM
- Speed-Eccentric Motion: 3000 - 6000 RPM
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Edge Protector: The bumper guard allows you to sand up to adjacent surfaces without damaging the work piece or sanding pad. It also prevents the sander from jolting when sanding close to walls and edges.
- Ergonomic Design: Optimized grip position for every situation. Ideal weight and minimal vibration for prolonged use. near total dust extraction Minimizes dust for a safer work environment.
- Dual Mode Performance: Quick and easy changeover from gear-driven, rotary mode to random orbital mode. One tool can cover three different application areas: coarse sanding to fine sanding to polishing.
- Enclosed Gear Unit: Prevents dust from entering the gear and bearing unit. This dramatically increases the service life of the tool.
- Detachable Plug-it Power Cord: Use same cord for different Festool sanders. Cord locks in place and detaches for easy storage and replacement. Convenient 13 foot length means no hang ups.
- Near Total Dust Extraction: Minimizes dust for a safer work environment. Dust removal increases abrasive life and saves on clean up.
- Tool-Free FastFix Pads: Toolless pad change minimizes down time when changing the pad. That means one less tool to keep track of. Each pad features our StickFix (hook-and-loop) abrasive mounting for fast, easy grit changes.