Makita XBP04Z LXT 18 Volt Compact Brushless Band Saw (Tool Only)
The Makita 18V LXT Compact Brushless Cordless Portable Band Saw (XBP04Z, tool only) delivers cordless metal cutting power in a compact size. The XBP04Z has a compact design for one-handed operation in tight spaces and overhead cutting applications in a variety of metal materials.
The XBP04Z features a BL Brushless Motor that delivers 0-630 ft./min. variable blade speed for faster, more efficient cutting. Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load during challenging jobs.
The XBP04Z weighs just 7.9 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 15-1/2" long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. It has a 2-5/8" x 2-5/8" cutting capacity. The XBP04Z is also equipped with a built in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area for more efficient work, as well as rubber bumpers and a removable hook.
It meets ANSI blade guarding requirements for one-handed operation. Trigger switch with lock-off feature requires two actions to power-on the band saw. A catch bar helps eliminate accidental follow through during repetitive cutting.
The XBP04Z is engineered for a range of metal cutting tasks, and itÕs perfect for electrical, HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, and any pro contractor who requires a compact cordless portable band saw.
- XBP04Z Cordless Portable Band Saw
- (1) 18 TPI Compact Portable Band Saw Blade
- (1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
- Battery Rating: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Max. Cutting Capacity (round workpiece): 2-5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (rectangular workpiece): 2-5/8" x 2-5/8"
- Blade Length: 32-7/8"
- No Load Speed: 630 ft/min
- Overall Length: 15-1/2"
- Net Weight (with battery): 7.9 lbs
- Compact cutting solution designed for one-handed operation in tight spaces and overhead applications
- 2-5/8" x 2-5/8" cutting capacity; ideal for cutting multiple types of materials
- Makita-built BL Brushless Motor delivers 0-630 ft./min. variable blade speed for faster and more efficient cutting
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load during challenging jobs
- Overload protection is designed to help prevent motor burnout in abnormally high torque applications
- Meets ANSI blade guarding requirements for one-handed operation
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Trigger switch with lock-off feature requires two actions to power on the band saw
- Catch bar helps eliminate accidental follow through during repetitive cutting
- Compact design at 15-1/2" long; weighs only 7.9 lbs. with battery for convenient operation (battery not included)
- Blade tracking dial provides quick and easy adjustability for increased cutting performance
- Die-cast aluminum gear and blade housing for increased cutting stability
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Integrated 3-stage L.E.D. light indicator is conveniently positioned to provide the battery charge level
- Auxiliary side handle for increased control in challenging applications (side handle sold separately)
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Adjustable stopper plate provides improved material support while cutting in flush to surface scenarios
- Rubberized grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- "Tool-less" blade change lever for fast installation and removal of blade
- On-board hex wrench for convenience
- Accepts 32-7/8" x 1/2" blades
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65