Kreg DB210 Foreman Semi-Automatic Electric Pocket Hole Machine
Add to Cart for Price
Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The Foreman DB210 offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that's versatile, portable, and extremely affordable.
- DB210 Foreman Pocket Machine
- Adjustable Fence with Spring-Loaded Stops
- Dust-collection Attachment
- Stepped Drill Bit and Drill Guide
- Drill Bit Setting Block
- Motor: 110V
- Material Capacity: 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Dimensions - Entire Unit (LxWxH): 19"x 29-1/2"x 15"
- Dimensions - Tabletop: 14"x 23-1/2"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- One pull of the handle starts the motor, clamps your workpiece, and drills perfect pocket holes.
- Powerful 110-volt motor.
- Comes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit.
- Works with materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick.
- Adjustable fence to position workpiece for precise pocket depth.
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy.
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence.
- Compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket Bit and Kreg Heavy-Duty Bit.
- Lightweight (20 lbs.) yet durable construction.
- Large table with ample workspace.
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65