Crain 835 Undercut Saw Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The 835 saw undercuts doors in place, inside corner areas, and can undercut masonry walls and hearths.
- 835 Undercut Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Masonry Blade
- Spanner Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 13.0
- No-load RPM: 6,500
- Max Cutting Height: 1"
- Max Cutting Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 21.5 lbs
- The large 6-1/2" diameter carbide-tipped blade can fully undercut most doors in place.
- Features slip-proof height adjustment from flush to the floor to as high as one inch using dual lead screws for setting and holding the height.
- The aluminum ratchet front handle is very durable and folds down for undercutting toe spaces.
- The powerful 13 AMP motor is geared to produce more torque at a lower RPM, and also throws less dust.
- Dust port can be attached to a vacuum (not included) for dust collection.
- Doors that are as thick as 1-5/8" can be undercut without removal.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65