Bosch JS572EBK Jig Saw
Barrel Grip Kit
The Bosch JS572EBK Barrel-Grip Jig Saw Kit provides a tool with an upgraded upfront soft-grip area; it has the smallest circumference in its class. Thanks to the innovative Precision Control II double-roller system, it has outstanding cut accuracy, which minimizes blade deflection. Woodworkers and kitchen and bath installers are among the many user groups will appreciate the best-in-class 7.2-amp motor and variable-speed control. Built with an aluminum gearbox with an insulated cover, this jig saw comes with a counterbalancing mechanism for low vibration and Constant Response circuitry for consistent speed under load.
- JS572EBK Jigsaw
- 3 Jig Saw Blades
- Anti-Splinter Insert
- Plastic Shoe
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.2
- Stroke Length: 1"
- No-load SPM: 800 to 3,000
- Cutting Capacities...
Soft Wood: 5-1/2"
Mild Steel: 3/8"
- Max Bevel Cut: 45 Degrees
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Upgraded soft-grip area upfront – provides additional user comfort.
- Smallest barrel-grip area circumference in class – for maximum user control.
- Precision Control II double-roller system – minimizes blade deflection for excellent cut precision.
- Bright LED lighting with on/off switch – for enhanced visibility of cutting area.
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate with tool-free adjustment – fast bevel adjustments.
- Powerful jig saw with 7.2-amp rating – easily handles heavy loads.
- Variable-speed control – includes a dial for setting operating speed.
- Constant Response circuitry – for consistent performance under load.
- Multi-directional blade clamp – superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades).
- One-Touch blade-change system – fast blade insertion and ejection lever; no need to touch hot blade.
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover – provides outstanding tool durability.
- Four orbital-action settings – varied blade strokes.
- Fully counterbalanced low-vibration mechanism – for smooth operation.
- Dust blower with on/off switch – keeps the cut line visible and free of dust.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65