Bosch GCM12SD 12" Glide Miter Saw
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Patented Axial-Glide System
- GCM12SD 12" Miter Saw
- 60-Tooth Blade
- Material Clamp
- Dust Bag
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,800
- Blade Size: 12"
- Bevel Angle Range: 48 Degree L, 48 Degree R
- Miter Angle Range: 52 Degree L, 60 Degree R
- Weight: 65.0 lbs
- Patented Axial-Glide System: Durable Precision - consistent precision over tool life; Compact Workspace - saves up-to 12" workspace; Glide Action - unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Expanded Cutting Capacity: 14" horizontal capacity (nominal); 6-1/2" vertical capacity against the fence (base); 6-1/2" crown capacity against the fence (45° spring).
- Upfront Bevel Controls - All-metal bevel lock lever and range selector located Upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
- Squarelock Quick-Release Fences: High-precision Squarelock fence aligns 90° to table and requires no adjustment; One-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Integrated Expanding Base Extensions: 60% more left-to-right material support than leading competitor - ; 40-inches left to right.
- Large Easy-to-read Uniform Bevel & Stainless Steel Miter Scales: 52° Left/60° Right Miter Capacity; 47° Left/47° Right Bevel Capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles.
- Adjustable Miter Detents: Detents at 0°, 15°, 31.6°, 22.5°, 45°, 60° Right.
- Super-accurate and durable design.
- Push-button Miter Detent Override - Easy-to-access thumb actuated control right up front for fine miter angle adjustment.
- Bevel Detents: 0, 33.9°, 45° Left/Right for accurate cuts.
- Category Best 90% Dust Collection - Optimized for cutting 2x material with a vacuum.
- Ergonomic Ambidextrous Trigger Handle with Soft Grip - Large form fitting ergonomic handle provides comfort for all-day use.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65