Bosch 4100XC-10 10" Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand
The Bosch 4100XC-10 10" Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed. It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, restart protection to avoid accidental startup and overload protection. The SquareLock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use. It includes an enhanced auxiliary fence for narrow workpieces. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8" treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System features a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 30" x 22-1/2" tabletop with a 30" rip capacity for ripping 4' wide sheets goods in half.
- (1) 4100 10" Worksite Table Saw
- (1) Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand
- (1) 10" Carbide-Tipped Blade
- (1) SquareLock Rip Fence
- (1) Auxiliary Fence for Narrow Workpieces
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Smart Guard System
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) Throat Plate Insert
- (1) Multi-Function Blade Wrench
- (1) Adjustment Wrench
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Diameter: 10.0
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- No Load RPM: 3,650
- Bevel Angle Range: -2° to 47°
- Max Bevel Capacity: 47.0°
- Max Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Ma. Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Rip Capacity - Left: 8.5"
- Rip Capacity - Right: 30.0"
- Height: 13.0"
- Length: 27.0"
- Width: 32.5"
- Weight of Bare Saw: 58.0 lbs
- Weight of Saw, Standard Equipment and Stand: 94.0 lbs
- Powerful table saw – has 15-Amp saw with 4.0 max HP and 3,650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross-cutting of fine and rough materials
- Large cast aluminum top – provides increased work space and material support with a 30" ripping capacity
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry – helps maintain speed under load
- Restart protection – helps to avoid accidental startup
- Portability – works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- SquareLock rip fence – engineered for enhanced clamping and trueness
- Smart Guard System – riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
- Onboard storage – allows for access to all included components
- Arbor lock – permits easy blade changes, with arbor lock and blade wrench located onboard
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65