Tenryu PT-18524V Citation 7-1/4" Power Tool Series Saw Blade
Add to Cart for Price
The unique variable pitch framing blade for fast, smooth cutting.
Tenryu's comprehensive line of blades for portable and stationary power tools. More variety, better quality and greater value.
- PT-18524V 7-1/4" Saw Blade
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Teeth: 24
- Arbor: 5/8" KO
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: .070"
- Rake: 20°
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade cool under stressful work loads.
- Can be resharpened for extended blade life.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65