Tenryu PRF-18548BW 7-1/4" Steel-Pro Series Saw Blade
Add to Cart for Price
Tenryu's most popular Steel-Pro. Cuts up to 1/8" thick.
Specially formulated C-6 carbide grade, combined with the unique tip design, resists breakage on impact and lasts longer - much longer than standard carbides or abrasive discs. Special tooth geometry with "inserted" tooth design greatly improves security of the tip, efficiency and durability.
- PRF-18548BW 7-1/4" Saw Blade
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Teeth: 48
- Arbor: 5/8" KO
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: .079"
- Rake: 0°
- Rugged plates and specially formulated carbide tips with a special tooth grind for fast, clean cuts
- High quality cuts without the clouds of dust and scorch marks associated with friction blades
- Cool cuts that leave the work piece edge free of burrs
- Reduced cost-per-cut and maximized performance for the operator as a result of fewer blade changes
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65