Tajima PZB-400GP Plumb-Rite Elastomer-Wrapped Plumb Bob Setter w/Quick Stabilizing 14 oz Bob
Easy to use plumb alignment and centering tools that work on a simple and consistently reliable principle; gravity. Universal setters that quickly set to wood, drywall and steel surfaces, and quick-stabilizing plumb bobs that reduce time-robbing bob wobble and spin.
- Max Length: 14.5'
- Bob Weight: 14.0 oz
- Elastomer-wrapped universal plumb bob setter with commercial-grade 14 oz bob
- New steel reinforced setting pin to be used with a hammer when tacking into wood and drywall at heights above-head.
- Strong magnet for attaching to steel frames and ribbed eyelet to hook onto nails or studs.
- Braided nylon line extends and holds at lengths up to 14 ½ ft., retracts into case automatically.
- Internal "flush pin" for zero distance measurements with plumb line flush with surface.
- Unique plumb bob features a quick-stabilizing cap that reduces bob wobble and spin.
- Bob also features embedded elastomer side bumpers and a thick tip guard.
- Adjustable for bobs weighing from 3.5 oz to 35 oz.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65