Stabila 35610 72" Plate Level
Stabila Plate Levels are designed for precisely positioning top and bottom wall plates plumb quickly. In addition, they are the best installation tools for tall doors, floor to ceiling sliding glass windows and high risk custom kitchen cabinet installations.
- Measurement Accuracy in Normal Position: ±1/32" @ 72"
- Measurement Accuracy in Reverse Position: ±3/64" @ 72"
- Accuracy with electronic Extended Normal Position: ±1/8" @ 120"
- Number of Measuring Surfaces: 2
- End Caps: Standard
- These levels extend so tall walls, tall doors and big windows can be installed properly and quickly.
- Strong reinforced frame.
- Measuring surfaces are not machined.
- Two hand grips.
- Steel hang hole for storage.
- 6 sided keyed extension rail delivers smooth and rigid operation.
- Vial accuracy guaranteed for life.
- Plumb vial always at eye level .
- 2 plumb vials, 1 level vial.
- Opposite side is a measuring surface and straight edge.
- Positioning scale on both sides of the extension raid for FAST set-ups: : 9' 1", 10' 1", etc.
- The removable 1-5/8" stand-offs included deliver accurate plate to plate measurements around braces. They simply twist-on.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65