Stabila 29840 Type 80 AS Level Pro Set
Shipping only available within the United States
Three pro spirit levels in an attractive set: With the STABILA PRO SET 80 AS in the popular lengths of 48" (120 cm), 24" (60 cm) and 12" (30 cm) you have the perfect equipment for your projects. Thanks to their proven STABILA quality, the spirit levels are reliable helpers on the construction site. The technology of the vial installation guarantees lasting precision and a long service life. What's the special trick? Integrated slip stoppers ensure that the spirit level holds firm when marking. The robust carrying case helps you transport and protect your tools. STABILA – always a good choice for true pros.
- 48" (120 cm) Spirit Level
- 24" (60 cm) Spirit Level
- 12" (30 cm) Spirit Level
- Carrying Case
- Measurement accuracy in normal position: ±1/32" @ 72"
- Measurement accuracy in reverse position: ±3/64" @ 72"
- Number of measuring surfaces: 2
- Three frequently-used lengths – 48" (120 cm), 24" (60 cm) and 12" (30 cm)
- Slim aluminum profile with reinforcing ribs – high stability and a secure hold while working
- STABILA quality vials for ideal readability – highly transparent, hard-wearing acrylic glass with precision-ground inner contours and florescent vial liquid
- STABILA installation technology (LOCKED VIALS) ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy ±1/32" @ 72" (± 0.5 mm/m) in the normal position and ±3/64" @ 72" (± 0.75 mm/m) in the reverse position
- Firm hold when marking thanks to integrated slip stoppers – the spirit level does not slip
- 48" (120 cm) and 24" (60 cm) spirit levels with two vertical vials for quick reading in any position
- Two measuring surfaces – accurate measuring in all positions
- Coated measuring surfaces protect delicate surfaces
- Plastic end caps protect the profile against impact
- Easy to clean thanks to electrostatic powder coating
- Hard-wearing, lockable spirit level carrying case
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65