Drill Doctor DD750X Drill Bit Sharpener
The DD750X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range of dull or broken bits-including split points and masonry bits. The DD750X also adds increased capacity, sharpening 3/32" to 3/4" bits. The precision and accuracy of the DD750X makes this Drill Doctor's top of the line model.
- Drill Doctor DD750X
- Drill Bit Chuck
- Diamond Grinding Wheel
- Instructional DVD
- User's Guide
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Power Supply: 120V
- Bit Capacity: 3/32" to 3/4"
- Point Styles:
Conventional, Split Point, Masonry
- Angles: 118° or 135°
- Cord: 6' Double Insulated
- One chuck sharpens all size drill bits from 3/32" to 3/4".
- Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits.
- New "Push to Stop" design on the drill point splitting port will not allow you to over split the bit point.
- Adjustable material take-off allows user to change the amount of bit material that can be removed to further extend the life of your bits.
- User replaceable diamond sharpening wheel design for simple replacement. "No tool needed."
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability.
- Metal sharpening tube.
- New permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load.
- Sharpens high-speed steel, carbide, cobalt, TiN-coated and masonry bits.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65