Senco FP42XP FinishPro 42XP Angled Finish Nailer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- FP42XP Angled Finish Nailer
- Advanced Belt Hook
- Two No-Mar Pads
- Plastic Carrying Case
Applications include cabinets, chair rail, door & window casing, exterior trim, finish & trim, and hardwood flooring.
Tool not available for export.
- Nail Type: 15 Gauge Mylar-Collated
- Nail Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" Smooth
- Power: 408 in-lbs
- Capacity: 104
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Air Consumption: 3.87 SCFM
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 11.6"
- Length: 13"
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Adjustable depth-of-drive allows for flush drive or precision countersinking at lower air pressure.
- Neverlube design means no tool lubrication to stain fine woods.
- EZ-Clear latch to clear jams fast.
- No-mar pads with onboard storage to protect work materials.
- Magnesium housing lightweight and comfortable to use all day.
- Comfort and convenience features include comfort grip and 360 degree adjustable exhaust.
- Construction ruler for quick measurements.
- Advanced belt hook for convenient storage.
- Five-year warranty.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65