Senco FP18MG FinishPro 18 Brad Nailer
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
18 Gauge Magnesium Brad Nailer
FP18Mg's magnesium body delivers an ultra light tool with Senco dependability. The oil free design, selective trigger, rear exhaust and rotating belt hook combine to provide a tool that will perform the toughest jobs while delivering professional results and comfortable operation.
- FP18MG Brad Nailer
- Air Hose Fitting
- Carrying Case
Applications include baseboard, cabinets, casebacks, chair rail, finish and trim, furniture frames, furniture trim, mirror and picture frames and trim.
Tool not available for export.
- Brad Range: 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Air Consumption (60 cycles per min.): 0.84 SCFM
- Capacity: 110
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psig
- Length: 10-1/2"
- Height: 9-3/4"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Weight: 2.48 lbs
- Magnesium mainbody provides a durable and ultra light tool for comfortable extended use.
- Oil free motor eliminates oil carryover onto the work surface, protecting your hard work.
- Metal cylinder for increased durability.
- Selectable trigger lets you control the fastening method with the flip of a switch.
- Rotatable rear exhaust and belt hook keeps dust and debris off the work surface while keeping your tool at the ready.
- Over-molded rubber grip, swivel plug and reload indicator will keep you working comfortably and efficiently through out the day.
- Includes case, swivel plug and wrench.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65