Senco 10E0001N DS242-AC 2" Auto-Feed Screwdriver
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The variable speed 2500 rpm high-torque motor of the DS242-AC provides the power for heavy duty applications, such as metal framing, gypsum sheathing to steel, and metal decking. The adjustable depth-of-drive locks in place to ensure consistent screw placement on each drive. SENCO's patented corner-fit feed system provides access to tight corners, and feed on return aligns the next screw with the bit before each drive for better line of sight and accurate screw placement.
- DS242-AC Auto-Feed Screwdriver
- (2) Drive Bits EA0297 (phillips)
- EA0298 (square)
- Storage Bag
- Rating: 120V AC
- No-load RPM: 2,500
- Fastener Range: 1" to 2"
- Screw Diameteres: #6 to #12
- Length: 16-3/8"
- Weight: 5.65 lbs
- Corner-Fit Feed System - For better line of sight, easier operation and excellent corner access
- Feed on Return - Screws are in place before you drive for faster and more consistent performance
- Strip Foldback Protection - Prevents empty strip from jamming the tool
- High Torque Motor - Efficiently drives screws into dense substrates
- Adjustable Depth-of-Drive with Depth Lock - For consistent flush drive or countersink
- Quick Slide Bit Release - Easily change or replace bits
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65