SawStop JSS-120A60 Jobsite Saw Pro with Safety Brake
For availability call us at 860-233-8213
Please Note: Available for In-Store Pickup Only
1.5HP, 120VAC, 60Hz Table Saw with Cart & Fence System
The Jobsite Saw Pro delivers durability, innovation and precision with a design that’s built for the worksite. The Pro model has been upgraded with new features to keep up with the most demanding construction professional. A deeper table, included Active Dust Collection Blade Guard, versatile high-low fence, plus a host of other ways to work faster, smarter and safer at your next jobsite.
- JSS-120A60 Table Saw
- (1) Collapsible Rolling Cart
- (1) High/Low T-Style Fence W/Ergolock
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) JSS Active Dust Collection Blade Guard
- (1) Riving Knife
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) 10" Blade
- (1) Standard Brake Cartridge
- (1) User's Guide
- (1) Assembly Instructions Poster
- (1) Hardware Pack
- (1) 3Mm Hex Key
- (1) 4Mm Hex Key
- (1) 5Mm Hex Key
- Motor Configuration: 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
- Amperage: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 4,000
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Diameter: 8"
- Dado Max Width: 13/16"
- Max Depth of Cut @ 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Max Rip Right of Blade (extended): 25-1/2"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 9-3/4"
- Table Dimensions (Retracted): 31-1/4" W x 24-5/8" D
- Table Dimensions (Extendedd): 43-3/8" W x 24-5/8" D
- Table Saw Weight: 84 lbs
- Weight w/Cart: 113 lbs
- Stowed dimensions: 26 1/2" L x 29" W x 45" H
- Class-leading table Depth: 24-5/8" table Depth means better accuracy and easier, safer cutting
- One Turn Elevation: Raise and lower the blade in just one turn on the hand wheel
- Solid hi-low T-style fence with Ergo lock: slides easily and locks firm with the push of the innovative Ergo lock. 25-1/2" rip capacity
- Active dust collection blade guard: captures above table dust, helping to ensure a safer and cleaner workspace
- Easy mobility: simple, intuitive action extends the mobile cart for use and collapse the cart for transport
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65