Milwaukee 2737-20 M18 Fuel D-Handle Jig Saw (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw combines power, blade speed and precision, to deliver quality cuts in a wide variety of materials and applications. Equipped with Milwaukee's POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw provides higher blade speed than corded jig saws at 3500 strokes per minute, minimizing chipping or bucking for clean controlled cuts. With the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, the saw is capable of cutting up to 105 linear feet of 3/4" laminated particle board, delivering all-day productivity with less trips to the charger. The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw features a variable-speed two-finger trigger, toolless blade-change and bevel adjust, and an integrated LED light with on/off blower to maximize cutline visibility.
- 2737-20 M18 Fuel Jigsaw
- Anti-Splinter Guard
- Dust Collection Tube
- Dust Cover
- General Purpose Jigsaw Blade
- Hex Wrench
- Shoe Guard
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load SPM: 0 to 3,500
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Bevel Capacity: 45 Degrees
- Orbital Settings: 5
- Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight: 6.25 lbs w/o Battery
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Increased SPM and the power to cut hard materials, including hardwoods and metals.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Variable speed ranges between 0 and 3500 strokes per minute, providing precise control for clean cuts with less chipping.
- 4-position orbital cutting provides versatility for application-specific cutting.
- Toolless shoe bevel with positive stops allows for quick and accurate shoe adjustment with detents at 0, 15¬¨‚àû, 30¬¨‚àû and 45¬¨‚àû.
- On/Off cut line blower keeps the cut line clear of debris, and allows user to turn off blower when using dust extraction.
- LED light illuminates the cut line.
- Includes dust cover and dust extraction tube.
- Includes non-marring shoe cover for protection of finished surfaces.
- Accepts T-Shank jig saw blades.
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 150+ tools.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65