Metabo HPT C8FSHE Miter Saw
8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The C8FSHE features Hitachi's patented laser marker for cutting accuracy, an adjustable LED worklight, and a best-in-class dust collection system. Lightweight at only 32lbs, the C8FSHE is ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision, reliability, and mobility.
- C8FSHE Miter Saw w/ Laser Guide
- 8-1/2" TCT Saw Blade
- Sub Fence
- Vise Assembly
- Dust Bag
- Box Wrench
- Rating: 115V AC, 9.2 Amps
- No-load RPM: 5,500
- Wheel Size: 8-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: Right 0¬∞ to 5¬∞, Left 0¬∞ to 48¬∞
- Miter Angle Range: Right 0¬∞ to 57¬∞, Left 0¬∞ to 45¬∞
- Miter Detent Stops (R & L): 15¬∞, 22.5¬∞, 31.6¬∞, 45¬∞
- Cross Cut Capacity (90¬∞): 2-9/16" x 12"
- Width: 21-27/32"
- Length: 31-3/32"
- Height: 19-3/32"
- Weight: 32.0 lbs
- Hitachi's exclusive Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement.
- Fully adjustable LED work light illuminates the table from any angle for bright visibility.
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15¬∞, 22.5¬∞, 31.6¬∞, and 45¬∞ to the left and right..
- Precise compound cuts with 48¬∞ bevel angle left and 5¬∞ bevel angle right.
- Only 32 lbs for lightweight portability.
- Powered by a 9.2 Amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500 RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications.
- Sturdy construction stands up to jobsite travel and tough high-volume tasks while retaining accurate measurements.
- Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales.
- Linear ball bearing slide system for superior accuracy and ease.
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip.
- Electronic speed control for consistent RPM while cutting for maximum control.
- Adjustable pivot fence broadly supports work piece, such as crown molding lying flat, for improved stability while cutting.
- Splinter guard reduces tear out and increases user safety.
- Externally replaceable carbon brushes to greatly prolong the life of the tool.
- Dust collector attachment minimizes airborne particles.
- Compatible with the UU610 and UU610CZ Universal Work Stations.
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65