Makita XPS01PTJ 18V X2 (36V) LXT Plunge Circular Saw Kit
Brushless Cordless 6-1/2"
The Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit (XPS01PTJ) delivers precise and more accurate cutting when combined with an optional guide rail system (sold separately). The saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful Makita-built brushless motor powered by two 18V LXT batteries with Automatic Speed Change Technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque during the cut for optimum performance.
The Saw has a variable speed control dial (2,500 ‚Äì 6,300 RPM), with soft start and an electric brake for added convenience. It has a large 2-3/16" cutting capacity at 90 degrees, with a bevel capability of -1° to 48° and positive stops at 22.5° and 45°. When used with a rail system (sold separately) the Plunge Circular Saw is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and is ideal for use on the job site or in a workshop.
- XPS01PTJ LXT 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw
- Two 18V / 5.0 AmpH Batteries
- Dual Port Battery Charger
- 6-1/2" 55T C.T. Cordless Plunge Saw Blade
- Interlocking Case, X-Large
- Interlocking Case, Medium
- Rating: 36.0 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 20mm
- No-load RPM: 2,500 to 6,300
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 90°: 2-3/16"
at 45°: 1-9/16"
- Length: 13-5/8"
- Weight: 11.2 lbs w/Batteries
- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord.
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless Motor delivers 6,300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge.
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 125 cuts per charge in 4x8 sheets of 1/2" plywood per charge using two 5.0Ah batteries.
- Ideal for cutting large wood panels, other wood materials including melamine and MDF, aluminum, and Corian with optional, material specific blades (includes wood blade, other blades sold separately).
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- Variable speed control dial (2,500 - 6,300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials.
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications.
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90°; and 1-9/16" at 45°).
- Bevel capability (-1° to 48°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65