Dewalt DWS779 12" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 sliding compound miter saw is precision at it's toughest, delivering accuracy and capacity for everyday jobsite use.. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2" of crown nested and up to 2x14 dimensional lumbers at 90¡ and 2x10 at 45¡. A cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- DWS779 Miter Saw
- Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Vertical Material Clamp
- Rating: 120V AC
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,800
- Round Arbor Diameter: 5/8" or 1"
- Weight: 56.0 lbs
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4" base vertically
- Bevels 0¡ - 48¡ left and right
- 2" x 14" dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90¡ and 2" x 10" dimensional lumber at 45¡
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65