DeWalt DW331K Jig Saw Top Handle
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- DW331 Jigsaw
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 6.5
- No-load Speed: 500-3,100 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4 Position
- Capacity in Mild Steel: 3/8"
- Capacity in Aluminum: 3/4"
- Capacity in Hardwood: 4-1/3"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor delivers the cutting power for the most demanding materials.
- Variable strokes per minute delivers optimal cutting speed for all applications.
- Lever-action keyless blade change makes blade replacement fast and easy.
- All metal gear case and keyless blade lever enhance tool durability in a professional shop environment.
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts.
- Innovative flush cutting blade system allows for the completion of flush cuts without up cutting.
- Positive bevel detents ensure accuracy at the most common angles 0, 15, 30, and 45.
- Counter-balance mechanism reduces vibration and user fatigue.
- Extra-large rubber grip dampens vibration and provides comfort during prolonged use.
- Integrated dust blower maintains visibility of cut line.
- Non-marring shoe cover protects soft or glossy materails from scratches from the shoe.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65