Bosch JS572EK Jig Saw
Top Handle Kit
The Bosch JS572EK Top-Handle Jig Saw provides excellent cut precision, thanks to the innovative Precision Control II double-roller system. This construction minimizes blade deflection for true, exact cuts. Woodworkers and kitchen and bath installers are among the many user groups that will appreciate the best-in-class 7.2-amp motor and variable-speed control. This jig saw is an excellent choice for curve-cutting and scallop-cutting and other cuts in a wide array of materials. Built with an aluminum gearbox with an insulated cover, this jig saw has a state-of-the art counterbalancing mechanism for low vibration and Constant Response circuitry for consistent speed under load.
- JS572EK Jigsaw
- 3 Jig Saw Blades
- Anti-Splinter Insert
- Plastic Shoe
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.2
- Stroke Length: 1"
- No-load SPM: 800 to 3,000
- Cutting Capacities...
Soft Wood: 5-1/2"
Mild Steel: 3/8"
- Max Bevel Cut: 45 Degrees
- Weight: 5.15 lbs
- Precision Control II double-roller system – minimizes blade deflection for excellent cut precision.
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate – tool-free alteration for fast-and-easy bevel adjustments.
- Powerful motor – has a 7.2-amp rating, highest in class to easily handle heavy loads.
- Variable-speed control – includes a dial to set max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed.
- Constant Response circuitry – for consistent performance under load.
- Multi-directional blade clamp – superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades).
- Bright LED lighting with on/off switch – for enhanced visibility of cutting area.
- Dust blower with on/off switch – keeps the cut line visible and free of dust.
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover – provides tool durability.
- One-Touch blade-change system – fast blade insertion and ejection lever; no need to touch hot blade.
- Four orbital-action settings – varied blade strokes.
- Fully counterbalanced low-vibration mechanism – for smooth operation.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65