Makita B-57342 6-1/2" 56T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Cordless Plunge Saw Blade
A plunge circular saw and guide rail is a more portable option over a table saw for smooth, accurate and splinter-free cuts in plywood and other large wood panels. Makita offers the 36V (18V X2) LXT plunge circular saw, and Makita has an expanding range of blades so you get the right accessory for the job. The 6-1/2" 56T Carbide-Tipped Plunge Saw Blade (B-57342) is ideal for cutting wood, MDF and laminate materials. Key features include the thin-kerf design and fluorine coating to reduce pitch build-up Ð and both features are engineered for less drag and up to 140% more cuts per battery charge over standard Makita corded plunge saw blades (B-07353). The blade also features high-grade carbide tips for durability, and laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration. Each blade is fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned from steel saw plates for true cuts.
- (1) 6-1/2" Circular Saw Blade (B-57342)
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Tooth Count: 56
- Arbor: 20mm
- Cut Type: Plunge, Cross, Rip
- Tooth Grind: ATAF
- Application (saw blades): Wood, MDF, Laminates
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Kerf: .057"
- Hook Angle: 23°
- Plate Thickness: .039"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 9,250
- For cutting wood, MDF and laminate with Makita Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw
- Up to 140% more cuts per charge compared to our standard corded plunge saw blade (B-07353)
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Fluorine coating reduces pitch buildup for smoother cuts
- Laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65