Makita A-99932 6-1/2" 48T Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Saw Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Makita 48T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw (model XPS01, sold separately). With the XPS01, the A-99932 is an ideal blade for a full range of cutting applications including ripping plywood. The Blade features high-grade carbide tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.
- (1) 6-1/2" 48T Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Saw Blade (A-99932)
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Tooth Count: 48
- Arbor: 20 mm
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Cut Type: Cross, Rip, Plunge
- Application: Hardwood, Fine Crosscut, Melamine
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Hook Angle: 8°
- Kerf: .073"
- Plate Thickness: .049"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 9,250
- For fine cuts in wood with Makita Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw
- Up to 33% more cuts per charge compared to our standard corded plunge saw blade (B-07353)
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Engineered for smoother cutting
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65