Makita 721251-A 7-1/4" 40T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade
The Makita 7-1/4" 40 Tooth Fine Crosscutting Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade is expertly tensioned for true cuts. The blade is designed for use in fine crosscutting applications. Carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life.
- (1) 7-1/4 Circular Saw Blade (721251-A)
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Tooth Count: 40
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Cut Type: Cross
- Application: Wood, Fine Crosscut
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: Yes
- Kerf: .073"
- Hook Angle: 20°
- Plate Thickness: .049"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 8,500
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life
- For use in fine crosscutting applications
- For use with 7-1/4" circular saws
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65