Milwaukee 48-00-5226 THE AX 5 TPI x 9" Carbide Teeth Sawzall Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Milwaukee engineered The AX with Carbide Teeth to deliver extreme blade life and unmatched versatility. This SAWZALL blade is the best solution for thick and extreme wood cutting applications. The AX delivers up to 50X life over standard recip saw blades. The heavy duty blade cuts through a wide variety of metal materials including nail-embedded wood, durlock, plaster and shingles. Each blade tooth has 25% more carbide than leading carbide competitors and feature Nail Guard to rip nails without ripping the teeth. Optimized tooth design ensures The TORCH blades deliver extreme life in wood cuting applications.
- (1) SAWZALL The AX 5 TPI x 9" Carbide Blade (48-00-5226)
- Length: 9"
- TPI: 5
- Carbide Technology + Best Tooth Design = Longest Life
- 5 TPI for Fast Aggressive Cuts
- Nail Guard allows users to Rip Nails Not Teeth.
- Fang Tip for Fastest Plunging
- Cuts Wood, Nails, Screws, Shingles, Plaster, Durock, and More
- Sharp, Consistent Carbide Teeth Made in U.S.A.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65