Milwaukee 48-00-5202 THE TORCH 7 TPI x 9" Carbide Teeth Sawzall Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Milwaukee engineered The TORCH with Carbide Teeth to deliver extreme blade life and unmatched versatility. This SAWZALL blade is the best solution for thick and extreme metal cutting applications. The TORCH delivers up to 50X life over standard recip saw blades. The heavy duty blade cuts through a wide variety of metal materials including black pipe, angle iron, cast iron, stainless steel and high strength alloys. Each blade tooth has 25% more carbide than leading bi-metal and carbide competitors. Optimized tooth design ensures The TORCH blades deliver extreme life in metal cuting applications.
- (1) SAWZALL TORCH 7 TPI 9" Carbide Blade (48-00-5202)
- Length: 9"
- TPI: 7
- Carbide teeth for 50X life in thick metal
- Optimized tooth design for speed and durability
- 7 TPI for fast efficient cutting in thickandextreme metals
- 25% more carbide per tooth for longest life
- 70% larger gullets for rapid chip removal
- 1" tall body for demolition
- 1-blade per pack
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65