Festool 205563 Aluminium and Plastics 52-Tooth Saw Blade
for TSC 55 K, HK 55 and HKC 55 Saws
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material. Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide. After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
This blade is not compatible with TSC 55 models manufactured before 2021, TS 55 EQ, or TS 55 REQ track saws.
- 205563 Aluminium/Plastics HW 160 x 1.8 x 20 TF52 A Saw Blade
- Diameter: 6.29" (160mm)
- Cutting Width: 0.070" (1.8mm)
- Standard Blade Thickness: 0.05" (1.2mm)
- Hole Diameter: 4/5" (20mm)
- Number of Teeth: 52
- The systematic solution for cuts in aluminum and plastic
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal Ð for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- Color coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- For aluminium panels and profiles, perspex, hard and fibre-reinforced plastics, non-ferrous metals, aluminium composite panels
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65