Porter-Cable 7424XP Car Buffer, Polisher
Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects, this 6 in. Variable-Speed Random Orbit Polisher features a 4.5-amp motor for high overload protection and random orbit. Compact and lightweight at just 5-1/2 lbs., it delivers professional, swirl-free sanding/polishing action with an electronic variable-speed dial to select 2,500-6,800 OPM. Accepts 5/16 to 24 spindle thread accessories. Full ball-and-roller bearing construction provides durability under industrial workloads. It features a proprietary counter balance for use with a 6-in. sanding/polishing pad and two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control.
- 7424XP Car Buffer, Polisher
- 6" Foam Polishing Pad #54745
- Operating Manual
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 4.5
- No-load OPM: 2,500-6,800
- Spindle Thread: 5/16"-24
- Gear Drive: Spiral / Bevel
- Polishing Pad Size: 6"
- Length: 11-1/2"
- Weight: 5-3/4 lbs
- 4.5 Amp, AC Only
- Electronic variable-speed dial 2,500-6,800 OPM
- Random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action
- Includes 5" proprietary counter balance for use with 6" sanding/polishing pad
- Accepts 5/16 - 24 spindle thread accessories
- Features two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control
- Compact lightweight design - 5-1/2 lbs
- 100% ball and roller bearing construction
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65