Porter-Cable 557 Plate Joiner Kit
The Porter-Cable 557 biscuit joiner is fully adjustable and uses standard and face frame biscuits. Height adjustment to raise and lower fence to accommodate work from 1/2" to 2-3/4" in thickness. Easy depth adjustment knob alters blade depth according to biscuit size including face frame biscuits. You can dial the precise angle of the joint from 0° to 90° in 1° increments. The preset standard miter fence allows perfect 90° and by turning the fence upside down perfect 45° angled joints.
- 557 Plate Joiner
- 4" Carbide Tipped Blade
- Centering Plate
- Spanner Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Chip Deflector
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- No-load RPM: 10,000
- Blade Type: 6 Tooth 4" Carbide Tipped Blade
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 7-1/2 lbs
- The 557 fence tilts from 0° to 135° with positive adjustable stop at 90°.
- Precise micro height adjustment knob for perfect placement of biscuits.
- Lock-on trigger.
- Height scale accurate at any angle.
- 7-position rotating depth stop for FF, #0, #10, #20, Simplex, Duplex and Max (#6) biscuits.
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Bale handle attached to fence not motor for greater stability and added control during cuts.
- The 1" outer diameter dust port of the 557 joiner accepts standard bag or can be connected to a vacuum.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65