Makita XHU07T 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 24" Hedge Trimmer Kit
Add to Cart for Price
The Makita 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 24" Hedge Trimmer Kit (model XHU07T) is part of Makita√ïs wide range of cordless outdoor power equipment. The XHU07T Hedge Trimmer has a 24" blade for increased cutting capacity and a 5-position rotating handle for increased comfort when trimming vertically or at an angle. A Makita-built brushless motor delivers 4,400 SPM for faster cutting speed when set on the high speed option.
The cordless XHU07T has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pickup your XHU07T, load an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery, and the trimmer is ready to use.
The XHU07T part of Makita√ïs expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world√ïs largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- (1) 18V LXT Brushless 24" Hedge Trimmer (XHU07Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) Hedge Trimmer Blade Cover
- Battery Rating: 18V
- Blade Length: 24"
- Strokes Per Minute: 4,400 SPM
- Tooth Spacing: 1"
- Overall Length: 44-1/4"
- Net Weight (with battery): 8.65 lbs
- 24" dual action double-sided shear blade provides optimal performance
- 5-position rotating rear handle for increased comfort during vertical and angle trimming
- 3-speed options (Low: 2,000 SPM, Medium: 3,600 SPM, High: 4,400 SPM) for power management
- Variable speed trigger for increased operator control
- Up to 2-1/2 hours of run time using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery
- Reverse function for clearing jams
- Anti-vibration design for operator comfort
- Tip guard protects the end of the cutter bar against hard surfaces
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65