DeWalt DCN45RNB 20V Max Cordless 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nailer (Tool Only)
The 20V MAX 15° Cordless Coil Roofing Nailer delivers cordless convenience ideal for service repairs and small jobs. There are absolutely no hoses, compressors, or gas cartridges required. ItÕs 100% battery-powered so the pro can show up and get to work right away. The 20V MAX 15° Coil Roofing Nailer can drive the full range of roofing fasteners from 3/4" to 1-3/4". Get the job done quickly and efficiently with bump actuation mode and tool-free depth adjustment that provides precise nail placement.
- DCN45RN Coil Roofing Nailer
- Belt Hook
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Fastener Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Magazine Angle: 15°
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Nails
- Size (HxL): 11.5"x 11.5"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Brushless motor for increased runtime and durabilityBump mode for efficiency and productivity
- Tool-free nail tray easily adjusts to accommodate the full range of roofing nails
- Tool-free depth adjustment wheel for precise nailing
- Tool-free stall release lever to return driver blade in event of a jam
- Belt hook for convenience
- 15° canister holds up to 120 wire collated roofing nails
- Ergonomic handle design for better control and comfort
- Fires up to 3 nails per second on a 2 Ah Battery
- Up to 500 nails per charge
- Can install up to one square (100 sq') of asphalt roofing shingles per charge
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65