MK Morse CSM14MB Metal Devil Dry-Cut Saw
14" Metal Cutting Chop Saw
Metal Devil metal cutting circular saws offer a safer, cleaner way to cut metal. The special motor maintains torque at optimum RPM's for cutting through metal smoothly and efficiently.
- CSM14MB Dry-Cut Saw
- Steel Cutting Blade
- Safety Guard
- Mitering Device
- Ear Plugs
- Safety Goggles
- 6mm & 8mm Hex Wrenches
- Power Rating: 15.0 Amps, 120V
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Arbor Hole: 1"
- No-load RPM: 1,300
- Max Round: @45° 4-1/8", @90° 5-1/8"
- Max Square: @45° 3-1/2" x 3-1/2", @90° 4-1/4" x 4-1/4 inch
- Max Rectangle: @45° 3-1/8" x 4-3/8", @90° 3-3/4" x 7-1/4 inch
- Weight: 53.0 lbs
- 14" dry cut metal cutting saw performs cutting without sparks, noise, smell or heat build up.
- Powered by low-speed, high-torque 1,300 RPM motor; ideal for pipe, angle iron, metal studs, conduit and tubing applications.
- 72-tooth carbide blade cuts the metal instead of grinding it.
- Includes safety guard, beveling vice, 6- and 8-millimeter hex wrenches, safety goggles, ear plugs and Metal Devil steel cutting blade.
- On-board blade change wrench for convinent storage and reduced rick of loss.
- Cut through steel and other tough metals as easily as soft pine 2x4's.
- Move through metal faster than traditional methods like abrasives wheels.
- Comfortable grips reduce user fatigue.
- Retractable blade guard on saw.
- Enhanced blade alignment guides reduce waste from miscuts.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65