Milwaukee 2727-21HDP M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw Kit / Blower Combo Kit
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The unit is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance, power utility, and the installed M18 user. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. M18 FUEL technology allows the unit to reach full throttle in under 1 second providing ultimate control and productivity.
The M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors. The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch.
- 2727-20 M18 Chainsaw
- 2724-20 M18 Fuel Blower
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery Pack
- M18 & M12 Rapid Charger
- 16" Oregon Bar and Chain
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Speed: 6,600 RPM
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Bar Length: 16"
- Chain Gauge: 0.043"
- Length: 33"
- Weight: 13.9 lbs
- Speed: 3-Speed Electronic Switch
- Max Air Flow: 450 CFM @ 120 MPH
- Length: 33.8"
- Weight: 4.96 lbs
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw to provide the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- 16" Oregon Bar and Chain.
- Variable speed trigger for full control.
- Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention.
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity.
- Onboard storage for scrench.
- Compatible with all M18 batteries.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65