Milwaukee 2354-20 M18 Search Light
The M18 Search Light allows you to spot farther and flood brighter, giving you versatility, performance, and durability all in one light. The MILWAUKEE searchlight has a pivoting head that provides 1,250 lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output and over 730 yards of beam distance to spot objects and areas at a far distance. The M18 LED search light has four output modes: spot mode, flood mode, spot/flood mode, and strobe mode, which allow you to spot from afar or flood an area up close. The high power LED searchlight can run up to 4 hours on flood mode and spot/flood mode, 7 hours on spot mode and 5 hours on strobe mode with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack attached. The Milwaukee M18 Searchlight is equipped with a low battery indicator and has an IP54 rating for superior water and dust resistance in all weather. The high-quality LEDs never need to be replaced and are back by our limited lifetime warranty..
- (1) M18 Search Light (2354-20))
- Voltage: 18V
- Modes: Spot/Flood, Flood, Spot, Strobe
- Lumens: 1250, 1200, 600, 1200
- Run Times: (5.0Ah) 4 hr, 4 hr, 7 hr, 5 hr
- Length: 12.9"
- Height: 4.7"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- 1,250 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility Superior Beam Distance of 730 yards
- Four Output Modes: Spot, Flood, Spot/Flood, and Strobe
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- Low Battery Indicator
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18 System, featuring 200+ solutions
- 198¡ Light Head Rotation
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65