Milwaukee 0886-20 M18 Jobsite Fan (Tool Only)
The M18 Jobsite Fan provides the most powerful airflow, and unmatched run-time in a compact size. The 0886-20 can circulate air over 40 feet, making it ideal for drying or cooling on a variety of jobsites. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery the Jobsite Fan delivers up to 17 hours of run-time on low* for all day run-time on a single battery charge. This jobsite fan features a 120¬¨‚àû adjustable head, 9 stopping positions and 3 speed settings which provide optimal airflow control. The 0886-20 also includes an AC adaptor for extended run-time. *17 hours with a M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery (batteries and charger sold separately).
- 0886-20 M18 Jobsite Fan
- AC Adapter
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Speed: 2,350 / 1,900 / 1,370 RPM
- Max Air Flow: 284 CFM
- Size: 10.29"L x 14.07"H x 7.15"W
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Powerful Airflow System: Circulates Air Over 40 Feet.
- Provides up to 17 hours of runtime on an REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery.
- Adjustable Head: 120 degree Adjustable Head, and 9 Stopping Positions, Provide Best Control of Airflow Direction.
- AC Adaptor Included for Extended Run-Time.
- Four keyhole hangers and two hanging holes allow for multiple hanging orientations.
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM Batteries.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65