Milwaukee 6370-21 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Add to Cart for Price
- 6370-21 Metal-Cutting Circular Saw
- Metal Cutting Blade #48-40-4515
- Hex Blade Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90¬¨‚àû: 2-9/16"
- Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Durable magnesium blade shield deflects hot metal chips and sparks.
- Integral chiptank efficiently collects waste for easy clean up.
- 2-9/16" depth-of-cut for one-pass through most metal stud, grating, panel and decking.
- Exclusive quick-release blade shield latch for convenient chip disposal and blade changes.
- Dry cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting.
- Tactile-grip front and rear handles enhance comfort and control.
- Durable, rust resistant, stainless steel shoe provides smooth and accurate cuts.
- Premium carbide-tipped metal cutting blade cuts faster, cleaner and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades.
- Exclusive sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators for straight and accurate cuts and extended blade life.
- Convenient cut depth adjustment lever.
- Convenient on-board blade wrench storage.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65