Milwaukee 6242-6 Compact Band Saw
Add to Cart for Price
At only 9-1/2 lbs and 16" in length, the Milwaukee 6242-6 Compact Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4" cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2" conduit, 3" angle iron, 3" copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The Compact Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 6242-6 Compact Band Saw
- Compact Band Saw Blade
- 8' Power Cord
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- No-load FPM: 200-360
- Round Stock Capacity: 3-1/4"
- Rectangular Stock Capacity: 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
- Blade Length: 35-3/8"
- Length: 16.0"
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 9.5 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4" Cut Capacity cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3" copper, 3" angle iron, 2-1/2" conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65