Milwaukee 5387-22 Dual Speed Hammer-Drill Kit
Choose the hammer drill with power and speed controls for unmatched versatility. The adaptable 1/2" Dual-Speed Hammer Drill features an 8.5-amp motor that provides overload protection, even when drilling 3/4" holes in concrete. Choose controls in two ranges: 0-1,000 RPM/0-16,000 BPM or 0-2,500 RPM/0-40,000. It’s versatile enough to drill in wood with flat boring bits, hole saws, auger bits and Selfeed bits – or drill in steel with twist bits and in concrete with percussion bits. The removable side handle helps you set the depth rod for preset hold drilling. The heavy-duty metal gear case withstands daily jobsite use, yet the drill’s lightweight, balanced pistol-grip design reduces fatigue during a long work day. The 10-foot, Quik-Lok cord and keyed chuck ensure hours of reliable, uninterrupted performance. The kit includes a durable carrying case.
- 5387-22 Hammer Drill
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 8.5
- No-load RPM: 0-1,000 / 0-2,500
- No-load BPM: 0-16,000 / 0-40,000
In Steel: 1/2"
In Concrete: 3/4"
Self-feed Bit: 2"
- Length: 14-3/4"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs
- At 8.5 amps this heavy duty pistol grip Hammer-Drill can handle the toughest drilling of 3/4 inch holes in concrete.
- With dual range speed control, the operator can choose more power to speed for the toughest applications or more speed and less torque for lighter applications.
- Equipped with a metal gear case this tool can withstand the daily jobsite abuse.
- The removable side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.
- Use for drilling in wood with flat boring bits, hole saws, auger bits, and selfeed bits.
- It can also be used to drill in steel with twist bits and in concrete with percussion bits.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65