Milwaukee 2997-22 Fuel 2-Tool Combo Kit
Add to Cart for Price
M18 Lithium-Ion Hammer Driver & 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver
The M18 FUEL 2-Tool Combo Kit is has the highest performing Hammer Drill and Impact Driver in the industry. The kit includes the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill (2804-20) that delivers Up to 60% More Power, Up To 1.5" Shorter length and Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load. At 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 6.9" in length it has the power for demanding applications and ability to access tight spaces. The kit also includes the M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2853-20) which is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. At 2,000 in-lbs of torque and 4.59" in length, it increases user productivity for demanding fasteners and gives users more access in tight spaces. Both tools feature the most advanced technology available; a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology.
- 2804 M18 Fuel 1/2" Hammer Drill
- 2853 M18 Fuel 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- Two 18V XC5.0 Redlithium Battery Packs
- Multi-Volt Charger
- Side Handle
- Two Belt Clips
- Two Bit Holders
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt, 5.0 Amp-hr
- Battery Capacity: 72 Watt-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0-550 / 0-2,000
- No-load BPM: 32,000
- Max Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" All Metal Ratcheting
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Weight (Tool Only): 3.2 lbs
- Max Torque: 2,000 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 3,600
- No-load BPM: 4,300
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Weight (Tool Only): 2.2 lbs
- The M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers up 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque, the most powerful drill in its class.
- The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers 1,800 in-lbs of torque and features a proprietary 3-MODE DRIVE CONTROL for maximum fastening control.
- The new Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery provides up to 2X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries.
- The Multi-Voltage Charger accepts M12 and M18 Battery packs.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65