Milwaukee 2836-20 M18 FUEL Oscillating Multi Tool (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool generates the fastest cuts, the power for demolition, and the lowest full tool vibration. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 10,000 to 20,000 OPM with an aggressive 4.2-degree oscillation angle to deliver the fastest cuts over the competition. The cordless multi-tool also gives you the power to complete many demanding applications with ease, such as large cuts through hardwoods and nail embedded wood, pushing the limits of what a multipurpose oscillating tool can do. Vibration dampening technology delivers the lowest full tool vibration, letting you make cuts more comfortably with less fatigue. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures you achieve unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery (not included) delivers more work per charge than competitive batteries on the market when used with the multitool. The MILWAUKEE¬® M18 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool has a 10-Setting Dial with an additional Auto-Load Feature, allowing you to adjust the speed to the application. An integrated 180-degree LED light provides maximum visibility in low-light situations.
- (1) M18 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool (2836-20)
- (1) OPEN-LOK 1-3/8" HCS WOOD BLADE 1PK (49-25-1101)
- (1) Multi-Tool Sanding Pad (48-90-2000)
- (1) 3-1/2" 60 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
- (1) 3-1/2" 80 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
- (1) 3-1/2" 120 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
- (1) 3-1/2" 240 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load OPM: 10,000 to 20,000
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool combined with 10,000 to 20,000 OPM delivers fastest speed of cut
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
- Variable Speed Dial to Allow Users to Adjust the Speed to the Application
- Auto-Load Feature to allow the user to start slowly when making precise cuts, and automatically ramp up to the highest speed once under load, to provide unmatched productivity
- 180 Degree Span LED Light for better Visibility in Low-Light Situations
- Oscillation Angle: 4.2 Degrees for Fastest Cutting Vibration Dampening Technology for Lowest Full Tool Vibration
- Tool Free Blade Change for Faster Accessory Changes
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65