Milwaukee 2741-20 M18 Fuel Finish Nailer (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
16ga Straight Finish Nailer
The M18 FUEL 16ga Straight Finish Nailer delivers on the promise of peak productivity at your worksite, providing unmatched driving power, speed and efficiency ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ with practically no set up and minimal maintenance. Using the exceptional application speed, power and durability of our compact POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, plus our ready to fire cylinder design, this tool is capable of fully sinking 2-1/2" nails into solid oak with zero ramp-up time. This 18-volt nailer operates from the revolutionary REDLITHIUM Battery for unbeatable strength and run-time, eliminating the mess and cost of gas cartridges. It also includes REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced electronic system on the market, to prevent damage to the nailer and battery from overloading and overheating. The M18 FUEL Nailer not only primes you for top performance; it also creates the experience of a pneumatic nailer that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of compressors and hoses.
- 2741-20 M18 Fuel Finish Nailer
- Belt Clip
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge Straight
- Nail Range: 3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 110
- Length: 11.9"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Sink 2-1/2" finish nails in solid oak.
- Zero ramp-up time.
- No gas cartridges.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65